Abstract submisison is now closed for a Talk. If you wish to submit an abstract for the Poster Session, we are currently still receiving submisions. There are limited spaces however, so spots will be given on a first come first serve basis! Don't miss this opportunity to present yourself to your peers!
- Synthesis of pi-conjugated materials
- Supramolecular chemistry
- Synthesis & properties of graphene nanoribbons
- 2D materials
- Surface science
- Optoelectronic devices (OLED, solar cells, OFETs, and others)
- Theory and modelling of charge transport
- Exciton and charge dynamics
- Strong light-matter interaction
Unique of this prestigious conference will be the family atmosphere where young scientists and high-level experts, visionaries and groundbreakers meet to create the "Next."
Prof. Klaus Meerholz
Department Chemie, Universität zu Köln
Conference Chair 1st TIDE Conference